Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Proud to be with Windows..

This is in response to Devs post..." With Mandrake, now I can say with confidence that not a single pirated program runs on my system. How many of you can say that? "

my comp crashed 4 days before my OS prac.. drives in windows were overlapping(how the hell did that happen?!?!?!)...since then my confidence in windows is fast deteriorating...
Want to switch over to linux soon... but i guess after this "holiday" will actually start working on that... too busy right now watching movies and feeling giulty after that...

2 comments:

Devendra said...

Well,
Piracy dosen't help the Free Software movement.
With piracy you don't realise the amount of money that you have to spend to get things working... It may be more than your hardware. Also from security point of view, its bad.

Kedar said...

hey ummm ..is this a blog which gives ur responses to D's posts ?
the title doesnt suggest that.