Monday, March 29, 2010

Nothing has changed...except for everything!

It has been two years since I last blogged...I promised I will post useful stuff on a regular basis. But then again, this is ME! Irregular, with bursts of enthusiasm and futile attempts to write!
I started out with finding myself in the world of Geekdom and then three months ago I got a second chance. A chance to get out of this world of C++, Linux, tinkering with hardware and troubleshooting networks. A new country, and new resume and a new life. I was determined to try something new...something as simple as a sales assistant in a clothes store. But I couldnt even get myself to apply for such a position! Just couldnt imagine myself being happy. Even though it has been something I have always wanted to do!
It is ironic. I wanted to get out of geekdom because I didnt think I had a place, but now I am so comfortable, that I cannot get out. Working with people is what I want to do... I am too scared to take that chance....the laws of inertia apply to not only matter but also energy. Must....get...out...there!!!!

No comments: